This is your chance to experience beautiful Sri Lanka with the Bunnik Group. Any small group tour booking from either Bunnik Tours or the Small Group Touring Co. will put you in the running for your seat on this incredible famil.
Departs Ex Australia: October 3 2019
Returns Ex Colombo: October 13 2019
Enjoy sightseeing in Negombo, marvel at the impressive Sigiriya rock fortress and explore Sri Lanka's cultural heart of Kandy. Then wander through the Dutch colonial city of Galle before finishing the tour in Colombo with a massive party at the Galle Face Hotel, sipping Pimm's while overlooking the ocean.
45 lucky agents will be hosted by the Bunnik Tours and Small Group Touring Co. teams. The top sellers from each state will get a spot plus some bonus lucky draws. More bookings = more chances. It could be you!
How to Qualify
Book your clients on any Bunnik Tours or Small Group Touring Co. tours. Any bookings from 1 April - 15 August 2019 will count!
Complete the Bunnik Tours and Small Group Touring Co. online training module, learning about the similarities and differences between our two brands.
It’s that easy, and the more bookings you make the more chances you have of going to Sri Lanka in October!
- Open to Travel Agents registered with Bunnik Tours and the Small Group Touring Co.
- To qualify participants need to register, make a booking, and complete the Bunnik Tours & Small Group Touring Co. Online Training Module by 15 August 2019
- By registering agents agree to be signed up to the Bunnik Break and the Small Group Touring Co. Agent Newsletter
- Valid for new deposited bookings only, from 1 April to 15 August 2019
- Applies to both Air/Land and Land bookings
- The more bookings you make with Bunnik Tours and the Small Group Touring Co., the more entries you can have in the draw
- 45 lucky agents will get to live it up in Sri Lanka, the pearl of the Indian Ocean. Top sellers from each state will receive a spot, plus some bonus lucky draws. More bookings = more chances
- Famil departures ex Mel, Syd, Bne, Per, Adl 3 Oct, returning ex Colombo 13 Oct. Participants must fly on the Sri Lanka mega famil scheduled flights. Departure dates are non-negotiable
- Prize includes return international economy class airfares from selected cities in Australia, accommodation, touring & many meals. Incidental costs for drinks, souvenirs, additional excursions etc are at agents expense
- Participation fee of $250 per person applies
- A single supplement fee of $450 per person is available on request
- Travel Agents participating on the Sri Lanka mega famil must have travel insurance