- Travel in a small group of 4 to 16 passengers
- All touring conducted in air-conditioned vehicles
- Rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk
- 4 game drives by shared Canter in Ranthambore National Park
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of tour.
Sri Lanka is a destination with so much to offer from thrilling jeep rides, lush jungles, ancient temples, and tropical beaches to a vibrant culture that prides itself on a tradition of warm hospitality. Discover the spice plantations of Matale and the tea factories in Nuwara Eliya, spot the elusive leopard in Wilpattu National Park, and admire the spectacular panorama when we stand atop the Lion Rock, Sigiriya.Explore more