Here are the details of our XML Feed.
- The Small Group Touring Co. XML feed enables agents to access up-to-date tour information that can be incorporated into their own website or client application if it includes this capability.
- The feed is dynamically-generated, so that changes published within our content management system are reflected live within the feed.
- All small group tours published on our website offer a corresponding XML feed. The parent feed shown below provides an Index of all the individual tour feeds.
- We include most, but not all tour elements in each tour feed. Please refer to schema document below
- If you find any information that is missing, or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
No support is provided by Small Group Touring Co. for the external use of the feed. The feed is not formatted as customer facing product database and is intended for publishers to integrate into their own systems and apply their own formatting. While existing feeds will be updated automatically, the onus is on the user of the feed to check for new or discontinued products. The feed is structured to reflect commonly recognised codes & structure (such as 404 errors) that may be utilised by existing systems to help manage obsolete products. The feed is free of charge to Small Group Touring Co. registered agent partners, is subject to change without notice and is provided as is with no Warranties. Our standard terms & conditions apply.
Index of all tour feeds
Use this list to see all our individual tour feeds
TOUR FEED EXAMPLE
Referenced in above feed
This sample feed is for our Croatia & Slovenia tour.
To see an example of how these elements are rendered on the front-end you can view our retail tour page here.
Click here to download the Schema document. This references the elements as displayed on our web front-end to their XML feed tags.